SDCXTRA RADIO

Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Sarantos - Rock The Vibe


My new music video for
“Rock The Vibe" is released
worldwide right now!

 

Is there anything cooler than going to see your favorite band at a live show? I know concerts have gotten very expensive for fans and that’s why artists like me focus on the fan and not middle men, brokers or bots. On my website, you’ll see a link where you’ll not only have the ability to reserve concert tickets directly from me but you’ll also be able to tell me where I should put on a show - city and even the venue.

It’s simple. I’m willing to do a concert anywhere in the world wherever I’m wanted. With enough demand, the show and date will be officially finalized and then you’ll be able to purchase tickets for a super low price, starting at just $20. Tell your friends.

It’s a brand New Year.  This music video shows me rocking out at a concert. I hope to rock the vibe with you in person in your home town real soon!

https://apple.co/2A4P0aO

https://open.spotify.com/album/2ZHJRMKoT4WUCgtrUrvd5D

I’ll continue to release a new song, music video, book chapter and Behind the scenes video every month. I love being a proud supporter of multiple charities and donating directly to many charitable organizations!

See my newest Vocus press release here.
**Since 2014, Sarantos has won over 40 awards with Akademia LA Music, Beat 100 while also being nominated for the International Music & Entertainments Awards, Hollywood Music In Media, and the Hollywood Songwriting Awards.

** You can find all of my songs, lyric sheets, videos and books on my website for free.

Links:

Website

Facebook

Twitter

Youtube

Instagram

Spotify
WEBSITE
If you want to use my songs, instrumentals or lyrics for anything, shoot me an email & let's talk.
One Stop, 100% ASCAP and I own 100% of my masters, writing & publishing and can clear easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment